Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Minimum Wage To a Living Wage

This post infuriates me!

My skills and experience have received Employee of the Month (which doesn't pay the bills) multiple times...I have launched businesses with a promise of higher pay...I went above and beyond my duties...No Raise from greedy employers!
Who the Hell is William L.?

Here's a thought...raise the minimum wage to a living wage that enables the affordability of the basics necessities. In turn you will see increased motivation, contribution, improvement of skills and a decrease in turnovers...regarding "minimum education" this post refers to minimum wage workers that for whatever reason did not or could not obtain an "education", therefore is a huge contradiction! 

The post insinuates that these low-rate workers are employable but not worth paying...then why the hell are they still working there? This is NOT a one-size fits all issue. I don't see the lazy, worthless people (as this post suggest) fighting for a rise in minimum wage....I see people that bust their ass to put food on the table! I see people in positions of influence working for the good the economy as a whole!
and its starting to pay off;
http://cdn.corporate.walmart.com/…/associate-opportunity-fa…  



A Business Management degree requires psychology courses...why? For one so a manager of business that manages employees learn how to motivate people.

Greedy corporations are like selfish children that incorporate the neighborhood kids to build a clubhouse and then refuses to let them in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment